Let me tell you a little bit about me.
“I blend traditional insight-oriented talk therapy with motivational, experiential, and energy psychology techniques to rapidly and permanently shift perception and behavior.”
I am passionate about the rapid yet gentle, simple yet elegant techniques because I can see the difference they have made in my life and in the lives of my clients. I am happy to be able to bring this cutting-edge healing modality to the long island area. I can help you reach your goals, follow your dreams and never ever back away from a challenge. You can follow this link to learn more about energy psychology. Here are a few other things about me:
- I earned my BS in psychology and women’s studies from Nova Southeastern University in 1994 and my MSW from Florida International University in 1997.
- I have been in private practice since Oct 2001.
- I completed postgraduate work at NYSPP in NYC
- I attended the International Institute for object relations theory In Port Washington NY
- I presented a research paper on attachment theory and HIV AIDs and Vulnerable populations in 2008.
- I have advanced training EMDR, CBT, EFT (meridian tapping), and HBLU
- I was on the board of NEDA LI in 2006
- I am an AFFA certiﬁed personal trainer and wellness enthusiast.